One of the reasons that I first switched my main browser from Internet Explorer to Firefox was speed. There were certainly some other issues, too, but I spend a lot of time on the Internet for both business and personal reasons and a fast-loading browser makes a big difference. Several months ago with the release of version 3, I noticed that Firefox seemed to be slowing down – at least on the machines that I use. At first, I thought that it might be related to the number of add-ons and extra toolbars that I was using so I started...
The ATI Radeon HD 4870 GPU brings the power of graphics supercomputing to gamers, setting a new standard for visual computing. Redefine the way you play and take HD gaming to the extreme with best-in-class performance. The new TeraScale graphics engine delivers an immersive, cinematic gaming experience. Add this GPU to your PC and watch Blu-ray movies and play HD content with incredible visual fidelity.* Do it all with break-through efficiency that doesn't compromise performance. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit,...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario